Full Job Description
Welcome to Near-site work health solutions – Our mission is providing Employee Health for employers of all sizes who want to provide their staff with quality care.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated, self starter to join our team. This brand new clinic in Roseville is off to a big start with a contract of 1600 employees. This clinic will be providing occupational health services with a focus on an integrated approach to employee health.
Oversee the business and patient care functions of the assigned clinic. Supervise the medical front and back office staff and coordinate clinical services. Provide daily administrative and operational oversight and physical space management.
- Demonstrated effective supervisory skills including experience in recruitment, performance appraisal, identification and communication of expectations, discipline, and training.
- Skill in analyzing information and procedures to define objectives, identify patterns and recognize alternatives and their implications.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and software programs, including MS Word, and Excel Spreadsheet. Interpersonal skills to promote a cooperative and productive work environment and to establish and maintain cooperative, productive working relationships.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Writing skills to prepare accurate and concise reports and memorandums that clearly convey information utilizing appropriate vocabulary and grammar.
- Working knowledge of computerized appointment scheduling and registration system, and the ability to effectively train staff in the use of the system.
- Working knowledge of major medical insurance plans.
Ideal Candidate will have the following::
- Must be discreet and maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and other matters that one might see or encounter
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $70.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings