We are currently seeking a RN to join our team in CDPH Strike Team San Joaquin.
At Work Health Solutions, we strive to add value for our clients by continuously expanding our services and capabilities based on each client’s unique occupational health needs. With such a diverse medical and health services offering, our roles provide lots of room for career growth and expansion.
We are currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to join our team.
This position is a full-time role providing medical care and support in an occupational medicine / primary care clinic setting. Periodic deployment to a client/work site setting (i.e., commercial, industrial, construction, or office) may be required.
- Familiarity with workplace health/wellness and safety, compliance, or regulations
- Understanding the basis and application of standards set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Experience in a large employer a plus
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring/Position Requirements:
- Current nursing license, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Well organized and able to manage a program
- Motivated, reliable, organized, and punctual
- Demonstrates excellence in interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction
- Flexibility to work additional hours, if needed
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Strong interpersonal, operational, and organizational skills with a commitment to accuracy, detail, follow-up, and follow-through and the ability to multitask
- Hourly pay
- Overtime pay
- All travel costs and mileage are reimbursed
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off