We are currently seeking a Part-time athletic trainer to join our team in Roseville Near-Site.
Work Health Solutions has been providing top-tier medical care to its patients and employers since 2017. We provide various solutions for occupational health needs including mobile services, near-site clinics providing care to local employers, and on-site clinics at contracted employer sites. Our On-Site division provides customized injury prevention programs to reduce workers compensations costs and improve employee health, safety, and productivity in the workplace.
We are currently looking for an experienced Certified Athletic Trainer to work full-time at our occupational medicine clinic as well as on-site at local customer locations. The Athletic Trainer will primarily work independently but is part of a larger support team. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned industrial Athletic Trainer to grow professionally and be part of a new program start up.
- Provide injury evaluation including include history, observation, palpation, postural assessment, range of motion, muscle testing, special testing, etc.
- Provide OSHA first-aid intervention for musculoskeletal symptoms of discomfort which may include: ice, heat, massage, tape, non-rigid supports, and range of motion and wellness micro breaks
- Perform ergonomic assessments in the office and manufacturing setting
- Develop site-specific health promotion programs and early intervention initiatives
- Perform administrative duties including SOAP note documentation and monthly metrics
- Collaborate with client EHS and leadership teams to strategize program delivery and special projects based on injury and utilization trends
- Communicate with client safety representative regarding injured employee status and assist in the development of return-to-work and work adaption processes
- Other duties as assigned
What you Bring/Position Requirements:
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer, Masters preferred
- Two years of Athletic Training experience, industrial/manufacturing preferred (newly certified ATCs with prior experience in healthcare, PT/PTA’s, Exercise Physiologists, etc., may be considered in lieu of experience)
- Strong operational and organizational skills with a commitment to accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask
- Able to identify/evaluate job demands and work processes (we will train as needed)
- Able to demonstrate awareness of diversity in social and cultural beliefs and health care perceptions
- Proficient in MS Office/Teams
- Demonstrates excellence in interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Hourly pay
- Overtime pay
- All travel costs and mileage are reimbursed
- Opportunity for career growth
- Referral program
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- CEU and National dues and license reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off