We are currently seeking Medical Assistants to join our team in San Juan Capistrano.
At Work Health Solutions, we strive to add value for our clients by continuously expanding our services and capabilities based on each client’s unique occupational health needs. With such a diverse medical and health services offering, our roles provide lots of room for career growth and expansion.
We are currently seeking a part-time Medical Assistant to join our team.
This position is a permanent position. This position shall be expected to provide excellent customer service, maintain a working knowledge of COVID-19 testing and vaccination procedures, and ensure daily site logistics are operating smoothly.
- Testing by swab
- Administer vaccine when needed
- Travel to the site when needed
- Set up and take down the testing site at the beginning and end of each workday
- Ask prompted health-related questions and follows structured screening protocol
- Re-stock PPE and lab supplies
- Enter data into the EHR and/or lab system
- Greet all incoming individuals at the on-site location (employees, patients, and visitors)
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring/Position Requirements:
- High school education or equivalent (preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (preferred)
- Motivated, reliable, organized, and punctual
- Demonstrates excellence in interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction
- Flexibility to work additional hours, if needed
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Strong interpersonal, operational, and organizational skills with a commitment to accuracy, detail, follow-up, and follow-through and the ability to multitask
- Hourly pay
- Overtime pay
- All travel costs and mileage are reimbursed
- Opportunity for career growth